[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
This policy covers how we use the personal information you supply to us through this website. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Please remember that we welcome and value your feedback.
We do not make any representations or recommendations about any third party websites that may be linked to this site.
- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when they submit the information voluntarily.
- Registering on our website is completely optional. Registration will include submitting your name, contact number, nationality and e-mail address and you will have the option to be included in any news letters and / or updates. We collect this information so you can take full advantage of the services we provide and we can keep you in the loop about our company changes, upgrades and special offers.
- Apart from where you have given permission or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special circumstances where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anybody damaging, injuring or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else could be harmed by such activities. Also we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires these disclosers or that it will act in your best interest.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In the event we may disclose your personal information to such third parties in order to meet with your requirements and / or request for goods or services.
- We strive to ensure the safekeeping, integrity and confidentiality of personal information submitted to our website, and we review and update our security measures in the light of up to date technology. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. However we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the information you may submit to us or in regards to our online products or services. Once we do receive your submission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security and confidentiality on our system.
- In addition, our employees or anyone who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality and privacy of any personal information held by us. Nevertheless, we will not be held responsible for any events arising from misuse or unauthorized access to your personal information.
- Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our service. Once more, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- Cookies are used to provide you with a better online experience. These cookies allow us to increase your security by storing your session ID and are a way of monitoring single user access. This aggregate, yet non personal information is collected and provided to us to support in analysis of our site usage.
- We will make an effort to take all reasonable steps to keep secure information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you learn that information held by us are erroneous or outdated, you may contact us to have it rectified.
- We provide links to other websites outside our site, as well as third party websites. These linked sites are not under our control and we cannot accept any liability for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information to any other website, we strongly recommend that you examine the terms and conditions of use of that particular website along with its privacy statement.
Accepted methods of Payment
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Can be made to our nominated bank account Berg 4×4 Rentals, First National Bank, N1 City branch, Current Acc No: 62414971334. Always use your booking number as reference.
- Credit Card (VISA & Master Card): Manual entry authorized by you in writing if a collection is scheduled outside the borders of South Africa. Any collection in South Africa will be accommodated by roaming credit card machine facility.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
As Berg 4×4 Rentals reserve vehicle upon confirmation of deposit, we have a cancellation policy in place should you have to cancel your booking. These fees are instituted for a potential loss of rental/business if not enough notice is given.
This will result in showing away potential renters and then later suffering a loss of income.
Cancellation fees are therefore applicable as follows:
20+ Days Prior to Collection: No charge (100% full refund)
15-20 Days Prior to Collection: Booked travel cost if delivering cross country
7-15 Days Prior to Collection: 50% of the Rental Quote
0-6 Days Prior to Collection: 95% of the Rental Quote
Rental quote mentioned above excludes refundable deposits.