And if you're looking for a stupendous wedding you only have to be in Namibia 24hrs to get a marriage licence from whence you can proceed to a spectacular location for a pre-booked ceremony and lavish reception!
TOP 10 REASONS TO VISIT:
- The Namib at 80 million years, is the oldest desert in the world Namibia itself is characterized by vast open spaces, breathtaking scenery and great contrasts – ocean, dunes, mountains and deserts
- The world’s highest sand dunes are at Sossusvlei in the Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Easily accessible wilderness paradises such as the Etosha National Park. The Waterburg Plateau National Park, the Fish River Canyon and the Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Namibia is a great value for international visitors
- A diverse range of lodges, tented camps and guesthouses to suit all budgets
- Namibia is a popular self-drive destination with excellent infrastructure
- Namibia boasts two spectacular deserts – the Kalahari Desert and Namib Desert, each with distinctive wildlife and scenery. Desert adapted wildlife such as rhino, and elephant are fascinating phenomena
- Diverse cultures from San Bushman, Portuguese and German influences to the Himba people still living their age old traditional lifestyles. San paintings and engravings can be seen in the Kaokoveld and Damaraland
- The Namib and Damaraland offer remarkably clear skies for astonomers and keen star gazers
- The country offers superb birding, including the coastal areas. Excellent fishing is available from the banks of the Kavango and Kunene Rivers on the Northern borders.